Thank you for your interest in donating your time, resources, and talents to help make a difference in the lives of the impoverished people of Timo. There are many ways you can help.
Join us in Haiti
Teams of HHI volunteers operate medical and dental clinics and oversee our other projects in Haiti. A $800 registration fee covers in-country transportation, food, lodging, interpreters and supplies for the project. Airfare is not included.
If you are interested in joining us in Haiti, contact Marc-Aurel Martial at m[email protected] or 801-830-3043.
Volunteer from Home
There are many ways you can help us achieve our goals from your own home.
- Collect donations. Contact us for an idea of our current needs.
- Plan a fundraiser. Celebrate the holidays with a fundraising drive for HHI.
- Spread the word. Tell your friends and family about the work HHI is doing in Haiti. If you have been to Timo with us, share your pictures and stories.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
- Donate your time and talents. Do you have skills that will help further the mission of HHI? Contact us to talk about other ways you can help.
Haiti Health Initiative offers unpaid academic internship experiences in editing and in document design to interested high school and college students. Click here for more information.
Volunteer Orientation Materials
Are you already signed up for a trip and looking for orientation materials? Click here.